Ditch the all-or-nothing, stop sabotaging yourself and get what you want.
An in-person, 8 week mindset coaching program to forever change the way you experience change.
We focus on three things:
How to really change, for good, with ease
Transition your diet without restriction
Develop a loving relationship with food
Why a mindset program?
Culturally the way we've been taught to change can actually work against long-term shifts, and definitely works against short-term joy.
The purpose of this program is to provide coaching, tools and education to shift this so you can permanently understand how to change with better outcomes and more joy.
Who this is right for?
If you struggle with (any or all of the following):
- You do great for a while, then something out of your control happens and you fall off track and then struggle to get back on
- You struggle with all-or-nothing behavior
- You struggle to stay motivated. You start strong, and then lose steam.
- You're hard on yourself. You beat yourself up, feel disappointed in yourself and aren't as happy as you want to be
- You struggle with self-criticism and inner negativity
- You are struggling to lose weight - or lose it and keep it off
- You feel like you have to be more disciplined or committed
- You are sick of feeling like you have to be more rigid but don't know another way
- You want to change your habits and diet more gradually to create permanent change.
Begins June 19th
6-730 pm @ Rumble OPP
$500 (can split into 2 payments)
There is a better way.
The details and FAQs answered:
What exactly is it?
It is an 8 week mindset coaching program.
A combination of education around change, guidance for changing your diet, self-awareness practices and tools and homework each week.
Are there workouts included?
Nope! This is a new additional service we are offering to compliment your workouts.
Can I split the payment?
Yes. You can split the payment into two payments of $250. We don't like to go beyond that because it feels like crap to be paying for a service you already used.
What if I need to miss a session?
We will be recording all of the sessions. These recordings will only be going to participants. You can also attend that session live in the next cohort as well. (Plus you get 50% off all future enrollments).
Is it in person?
Yep! In-person in studio! Monday nights 6-730pm for 8 weeks starting June 19th.
What if I'm not trying to lose weight, is it still worth it?
Yes. This is not a weight-loss program (though it's great for that). At its heart, this is about you learning how to be the happiest version of you that is also amazing at reaching any goal, while treating yourself amazingly. You can focus on whichever of the three elements (mindset, nutrition, food psychology) that are most important to you.
Do I have to be a member?
Nope! We offer discounted options if you'd like to add in workouts as well.
$99 for your first month on any membership or;
$199 for a 10 pack (normally $269)